.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    most excited moment that i remembered
    Friday, January 30, 2015 - {0 Comments}
                 The title of today's blog was given by INTI's presentation skills lecturer, Ms Punitha. Before this, i didn't really think about my most interesting moment in my life that i remembered the most. 

                  The 1st thing that i remember is when my mum adopt a puppy from a wet market. That time my mum left it outside the house when he come first day. Then when my parents go back to my hometown to collect the puppy that my uncle gave. He is my Dog, Richie. that night I carried it to sleep with me. When he is awake and make noise, i carried it until it is asleep only i put it back to cage until the next morning.

                  The 2nd things happened during my form 6, when me and my classmates celebrate our beloved class teacher's birthday, Pn Rosliza. She didn't expect us to celebrate for her. Yet, we give a a surprise shock and create a scene where 1 of our class mate, was fainted so my friend fiona run to teacher to inform her about the news. Our class teacher ask us to stay far abit for our fainted classmate so that she have enough air to breath because we was surrounding her. The moment, when our teacher get closer we sang the song to her.


                  the 3rd thing i mention is my unforgetable 21st birthday with my gang of utar friends. THat night itself, my 1st friends that i know in utar, which is wei jie and cheryl called me go down the pool there to sing a song for me and cut the cake together with me. Even, my "father" in sg long house ask me to wait until 12am when i want to leave the house at 11:55pm that night just to wish me Happy birthday. Once,  I had 2 good friend, terrence and Vicky. Due to some reason, both of them argue for some time and didn't talk to each other. But on my birthday that day, after our lecture class terrence told me that he had argue with Vicky so he walk back alone and another 4 of us follow claire's car to go back. I really believe it because both of them looks like argue again from their face reaction. So, i just leave it. I went back to my hostel and do my things, watch dramas etc. While i was watching my drama, suddenly i receive a call from 1 of my gang of friends, mong saying that ask me faster go and meet them at cypress pool because terrence and vicky is fighting. So i really ran there after i put down my phone. The moment i tried to pull their hands off, i was grab by them to throw in the pool>< After i get out from the pool, the moment i have my vision, i got hit by 2 egg exactly on my head from vicky and terrence lol. On Vicky's birthday i miss the egg on his head, so they revenge back to me right exactly on my head lol. then after i wash my face that full with egg, i was get carry again and throw in the pool again for the 3rd times on my birthday. Then, they sing a song and cut the cake with me with my wet and soak cloth>< After celebrate birthday with them, i went back my house to take shower. While i shower until half, suddenly the lights off..>< saying that the electric city was cut down. My cute housemates even offer me a torchlight to hold it for me to wear my cloth. Then, they sing birthday song for me and cut the cake. That was the 1st and last birthday celebration in sg long with my utar friends and my housemates. 

                                To my gang of utar friends, sorry if i had did anything wrong or say anything wrong to you guys during my 1 year and 1 sem in utar. Thanks for coming to my world. I wish you guys all the bests.

                    The 4th things is the moment, my girl girl guinea pig born baby. I was so excited to see the new born babies. They are so cute and adorable.



    Post a Comment

    .