.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    A tired day.
    Wednesday, June 4, 2014 - {0 Comments}
    Today is the 2nd week of My Year 1 Sem 3 already. Hmm...Everything seems like goes well. The 1st week of my sem im not in mood. Kinda down. Now relieve abit. Haiz.. Now, is the beginning of June...Hopefully everything goes smoothly as plan.

    Last saturday, went to mid valley with terrence to meet my old friend and terrence's brother, winson. this world so small, V both know each other. Had a great chat with you. and met our malaysian badminton player, Mr Chong Wei Feng^^ he is so handsomee. XD


    Today is tuesday...as usual having class from 11am- 7pm, Then today got Road show for my prom night. Everything mess off actually. I admit that im a bad planner. Not enough models, Not enough helpers, Emcee not active in promoting. Haiz. The peoples i find mostly not free to help. My coordinator keep on questioning mee..i also dont know how to answer him. I also very tired. KL campus committee come and help for the fund raising. they comment that my roadshow wasn't good enough. Yeah, i admit that. Our Frame spoil already. Didn't really stick well. Then, V did gives out flyers. Just that not enough only. Tomorrow i will make sure is enough. How many you wan us to give out.? How many tickets u wan to sell? seems like the sales & marketing manager don't have to do anything else. She said she was busy and yet u can see her walking around. Only her 2 assistant are doing her job. And she always answer different things when ppl ask her another things. Then, only my department are working. Yet, my department helpers are not enough. Only me n my assistant are doing it. still got 1 more coordinator i don't know what he do. today after class Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Haiz. Spend my time doing all this stuff. After this have to study already.><

    Thats all for today. Nitezz

    Post a Comment

    .