.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    New semester, New Environment, New friends, Everything start over again
    Monday, January 26, 2015 - {0 Comments}
                 Time passes so fast. This week was the 2nd week i study in INTI College. To be honest, i still not use to the environment here, the people around, my class mates, the building itself and lastly the lift. firstly, the people around...too many students that smoke especially at the guard house. When in the lift, those who stand right at the corner that can control the buttons, they would not voluntarily hold the lift when someone wants to go out the lift. They won't say excuse me when they want to go out when there is people infront of them. No manners at all lol. When the time i enter class, everyone was sitting according to their gang. Actually they wasn't that friendly, from the way they speak to others and the lecturer, or else they won't speak at all. Most of them are on their earphones. When the lecturer is talking in front they can play their phones behind. INTI's building was big, when the 1st day of class, i lost my way, and have to ask 5 to 6 ppl in order to go to my blok and class lol. They had form the assignment group, and i have to join another group.

                 I know i had been complaining all this while. I was born in a complete family, Everything i want my parents will try to get for me. My results bad, my parents offer me a change. I did changed. After i changee.. i feel like everyday im forcing myself to laugh in front of others. I can eat whatever i want, i do have a car to drive to my campus provided i know the way. Why am i still unhappy? I get mad easily, though just a small matter. For example, today my mum want to show me the way to the place i do my community project which is Good year court 2. My mum lead the way wrongly, and causes me to make a U-turn. I get mad of that, My mood turn down. Good year Court 2..the building really looks old and junk. >< haiizzz and the building is hard to find.

              2 weeks before this which was the day my results out, and i decided to change course as my parents ask me to. I was totally in a bad mood and i don't know what to do and what course to take. I used my tears to wash my face at night lol when everyone is asleep until the day i go back sg long to pack my things.I just don't know why i feeling like a shit..want to cry.  Seriously i take the decision too quick. At first i didn't expect the class to start so early. I wasn't really prepare yet. Ok then i start my classes the same day as UTAR. I had plan to went for the I-camp on the 17-19 January 2015. But my parents don't let because i had left utar so no point joining utar camp anymore. I just don't understand, even if i continue studying there, y my parents won't let me to attend the camp. Not that the camp is going to teach me bad things, like rob the bank. Just get to know more people around. And from there u scare i am going to turn wild, don't like to study. In UTAR, i had missed 2 camp. 1st one is the 下乡团 really regretted for not joining. This is during my semester break last year May. I had attend the preparation for the camp but i still can't attend. my parents would rather give me go for penang and enjoy with my friends than attending this camp. Every time i think about it my tears out. The 2nd camp is the recent camp..KL escape- I camp. I had paid for it but i can't go>< SO ask my friend to replace me to go. Haizz.. Why i can't go for the camp.

           I know i have to stop complaining and move on. But sometimes really tired of it. I should be grateful of what i have now and keep it up. I need more time to settle down everything.

    Post a Comment

    .