.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    Without Caption
    Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - {0 Comments}
    Last saturday...i went to Cameron with 2 of my secondary friend and a gang of stranger. At 1st, my friend told me they have 8 ppl going. then others dont know. but when they stop at the rest area i was shocked to see more than 10 cars, and a gang of ppl about 40 peoples. Only 1 thing i don't like from them is most of them are smokers...even for girls. I have to bear with them for 1 night and 2 days. Really gonna be 2nd hand smoker. But they know i dont like some of them wont smoke infront of me. But, they are friendly....no care who u are. They still talk with u. the 1st guy that i talk when v reach the Lavender Farm is James, quiet a good looking guy. He tried to approach me to talk to me but i din talk much. Cox is still a stranger to me. Then, the next girl that i close with is Angie, and Miko. They come to talk to me ask me dont be shy. Just make friends. V snap photos together. Is really a good chat with Angie. Since she is taking the same course with me just different Uni. After talk to her, i felt v have alot of similarities. They was really enjoying themselves...they even brought beers, snacks, shisha equipment. although is really smelly but...fine...just leave it. go up n have fun, forget what happen in sg long in this 2 days.

    Well, i also drank about 2-3 cans of beer. Luckily im not drunk. But, my friend Angie have abit of problem...cox she is upset, she slept early..but she cried when i go in. then i thought wan to give her beer. But, After i give her i regret giving her..cox she seems like drunk. V both got talk abit...she tell me her problem. Then i try to give her some solution. Then, Miko bring her out to mix with others....have the shisha stuff. Then, ard 3am angie went to room n sleep. I also go n sleep cox was really tired. But, I can't sleep cox was too noisy. Until 4 something, i went out and sit..cox is really freaking cold. Then, james offer me to sit together with them. But i rejected. Cox I was shivering that time. They were playing cards and having their beer. Then, they play until half i ask my fren chun xien to bring me the blanket. After i cover on with the blanket..i still feel very cold until i cry...and having breathing problem. Then, i asked for the 2nd blanket. Cox can't stand ad. I hide myself in the blanket. One of their friend, Adrian was drunk. So, they send him off the room. then chun xien ask me to go in the room, and cover me off with blanket. but i still hide myself in the blanket..but they refuse to let me do that. My friend Angie was sleeping...but was waken by me. I know I having high fever that time...can't even move my hand. They even offer me their long pants, and socks..I refuse to wear their long pants...but i wear their socks. The socks from Khang Yi. then i told them i wan to drink hot water. Khang yi use my water n boil for me. I was very dizzy that time..Can't move..feel like wan to faint already. James n others was there. when the water come ad..they put it on my hand. But i can't move my hand. Is too cold ad...So, i asked them to hold my hand for me. James even want feed me to drink..>//< so Paiseh. So i asked him to hold my hand for me n i drink myself. But luckily got them accompany me...rubbing my hand for me...hug me...n James even gave me the medicine. But i dont know what medicine is that. After that 1 hour...i feel better. Then khang yi cook for me using the remaining steamboat soup to cook mihun. Although is tasteless...but is nice to eat. the next morning, i think back what happen last night really paiseh la. then they went to have breakfast, then go to strawberry farm, pasar pagi to buy vegetables n strawberries. Was really sweet when u eat the strawberries at the farm. Then, v went to the tea restaurant to drink tea. then, on the way go down to Ipoh...was really dizzy...the road was narrow. Feel like vomitting. Anyway....is great to mix with them....they seems to be older than you. but actually they are younger than you or same age. They have a mature thinking. Is nice to meet you guys, Adrian, William, James, Khang yi, MIko, Angie, n my 2 old friend..:)

    Post a Comment

    .