.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    story of my 3rd semester in UTAR
    Sunday, October 12, 2014 - {0 Comments}
    I'm currently having my semester break now for 1 week plus already. Watching my TVB dramas, vampire diaries series and all the english movies that i have to improve my english. Now, helping out with my mum with the chores. And have to work out on my work as well.

    this semester a lot of things happen. 1st, because of my results and yaa i get a "love" letter from utar that causes me to be moody. Because of this my parents even asked me to stop study in Utar n change courses go to the colleges nearby my house and even offer me a car to drive everyday. But i turn down the offer, because if i change the course i have to start all over again with new people, new environment. But my coursemates and close friends suggests me to change course because they said im not suitable for this course. The 2nd reason i turn down the offer is because i don't feel like leaving my coursemates behind, and the 3rd reason is because i don't wan to let go the event i'm doing, because i had been doing it all this while i don't want to give up. For the 1st few weeks of my semester i felt totally down and stress up, because my parents keep reminding me about the condition of me turning down the offer...the condition for me to stay at Utar is i had to pass all my paper in this 3rd semester..so that i can continue. otherwise i have to follow their decision.

    Then my coursemates plan a trip for me to relax...so we went to ipoh and melaka. Before we went to Ipoh and Melaka, we went to klang to eat bak kut teh and go I-city for a wallk. The 1st day we went to Malacca, while at the coconut milk shake there, have to wait for them to come but i din except to be so long for 1 hour plus. So i suggest to my coursemates that v dont drink ad let's go and have other drinks. but they insist to wait. So, I just wait. while waiting, the power bank that i borrow nearly drop on the floor. I dont know how i slip thru, but not accidentally. Then, My friend scolded me. While in car i told them sorry. But they end up gossip behind me. I know i was wrong. Then, the next day i thought of dont wan to go Ipoh. I thought nothing happen already, but still the same. They still the same. I dont dare to talk more infront of them anymore.

    After that 2 days, they start to less talk to me already. So, i stay at home more often. I mix with another group of people, went out with them for movie and some function. Stay at home study and watch drama. During the exam week, Went home for revision if not then go to my friend's house to study.

    Yeah hereby i proudly said that i had pass my test for last sem. And yeah this is only the beginning. I must work harder to get a better grades. New sem New start, Everything start all over again. Today is my last day of sem break. Tomorrow have to start ad. Gambateh HL. you can do it.

    Post a Comment

    .