.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    2 midterm down, 1 more to go.
    Saturday, July 12, 2014 - {0 Comments}
    This week is week 7 of my sem. Just finish my midterm for Financial accounting 2 & business law. Hmm..what can i say for my midterm...account not balance..law dont know which session to apply. write not enough...haiiz.. the only thing i can say is not enough study. Now left 1 more midterm..QT. and 3 assignment waiting for me. After this have to start doing it everyday...HL. During test or almost near the test, my headaches come n find me again n again. without fail. >< Y so suffering.?

    my dear gang of uni frens..i really miss the moment when v eat, talk, laugh, study together. In front of you guys i dont know what to say mixing with you guys make myself feel down. Not to say mix with you guys is not good, but you guys are too excellent until i feel embarrassing of myself, although u guys din say anything....so i remain silence. We are just like a stranger now. Like, 1st time join uni, dont know anyone. Only know few of them. I also dont really mix with you guys, as the subject v take are really different. I have 2 bro in uni..but now looks like left 1 only. meet in uni also nvr say hi or anything..if i don't talk u wont talk. Maybe im too annoying sometimes. But, well.....v are still frens. I already done what i have to done. is up to u to continue to fren with me or not. Is really sad....when the person u use to close with suddenly stay a distance with u. You can see him asking your friends to go out..although is just beside. Maybe u can say that u also can hear when im asking your friend. You can join also if u wan to. Although i would not go cox not feeling well.. But at least you ask. I wonder what makes us apart. I wanted to u ask u. But i didn't. As what u told me last time, if u have anything u can find me anytime. You need any help can find me, I will be there for u. I already make my move. When u need anything u still can find me. But well, life still have to go on.

    身边的朋友虽然很多,但是真的会拿他们的时间陪你疯和关心的有几个?

    有时候你不知道你身边的朋友是真心对你好还是另有企图,你也不知?

    当你真心对他们好时却得来不想要的下场,就如一把刀插入你心。

    那种感觉真的很痛!不好受。

    或许有时候我真的做错了, 可以指点我一下吗?让我醒过来。

    不要一直沉默下去,我不想失去你这么一个朋友。

    有时候做人真的很累。人生为什么那么复杂?

    真希望有一天能让我平静的一天,不用担心,消失一下也好。不用烦恼那么多。

    Post a Comment

    .