.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    Last day of 2014.
    Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - {0 Comments}

    From the day of my today last day of 2014, have to get up for my elder to sis to see her go to work and close the door. I was really sleepy that time, but after i saw my friend's message about he had rescue 1 of the puppies that fallen into the drain and 1 of them had die..>< i totally awake and quickly change up and go and see them. Because my friend's brother was going out but all the puppies was under the car so i remove them all and relocate the box so that they can hide in it. but i didn't bring any food for them. So, i followed my sis go for interview then on the way back go and pay a visit on them. but i go and give them some dog biscuit and the yogurt for the puppies. Now left four of them. Hopefully there are someone that willing to adopt them. dear God, Please don't rain so often, there are people outside there that suffer from flood and lost their houses and bring damages to them.
    Dear white-brownish puppy i am sorry that i can't help you. If i can provide you a temporary home until you get someone to adopt you at the same time don't have to starve and enjoy the world with your siblings then you don't have to die get bitten by other owner's dog :'( May you RIP. Just get know from a corner house uncle that you still have other 7 siblings. By the time i found you and your other siblings, you guys only have 5 of you. You guys are so chubby and cute. If can i would take you guys. And some of you may have drop to the drain twice>< Luckily your other 4 siblings adopted by someone kind. He will adopt 2 of you and another 2 will be at SPCA for adoption. Thank You Uncle. May you have a good year ahead. Happy New Year.


    gonna break my record for the day. clean my own rood and finish 1 story book before end of 2014. Gonna bring my dogs for a walk everyday until the day before i go back to my hostel.
     Things to do at 2015:
    (i) save half of my weekly expenses every week. So rm45 per week only.
    (ii) No matter what have to start study from week 1 onwards. 1 day only can watch 2 hours movie.
    (iii)go for blood donation next semester for my 2nd time donation.
    (iv) Reduce my weight min 5kg.
    (v) each day only can play 2 hours hp.
    (vi) have to slim my face and reduce weight so that not so chubby.

    Before the end of 2014, I want to say thank you to those that had accompany me throughout my whole 2014 life.
    (i) to my parents and siblings thanks for supporting me until the end. I am so grateful to have you guys in my life. To my dad and mum, sorry if i had hurt your heart all this while. I will be better in 2015. To my siblings, Thanks for being so patient with me although we always argue with each other. I still love you guys.

    (ii) To My Mangkuk, Sai Mui (Jeniffer Yi Xuan)

    thanks for always be there when i need you. Even i didn't say a word. But you can feel it^^ i am so touch. Thanks for cheer me up and comfort me always..^^  Sorry that i didn't spend much time with you this year. i promise you my next semester break i will spend more day with you k. Mangkuk I am so happy you like the video i make for you. and most important things is I successfully make you cry...hehheeee^^ Thanks for coming to my world...Jeniffer...Although we didn't always meet and keep and keep in touch. Been know you for more than 3 years like a decade. Your flying Kiss i feel dao liaoo thank you so much^^ I love you too... Muaaaxxxxxx

    (iii) To My Mangkuk Dai Kar Jie

    Joycee.....Thanks for always be there when i need you. And thanks for cheer me up. Your short and simple message really made my day. Especially my short semester. Miss you alot leh.... It was like long time we never selfie together already.. Mangkuk i Miss you so much. Thanks for coming to my world. Knowing you is the best thing ever in my life. Since form 6, our friendship until now. We share everything together.Miss that moment.I love you Mangkuk Dai kar jie^^  Muaxxxx

    (iv) To My dear Pei Jing., Ms Tuk
    Hello~ dear.. Miss you so much. Long time never see you liao. But we still as good as always. Though we just study in the same class for 3 days, But we are so good. Remember the 1st day, i approach you whether can i sit beside you or not.? Then, during the class we keep pock each other..Really miss that moment la. Next year May, our distance become closer already^^ We can meet more often, and we can even celebrate our birthday on the same month already. Really can't wait to see you. thanks for coming to my world and remember our deal yaa^^

    (v) To My boss, Wen heng,

    Boss, thanks for coming to my world. Know you since lower 6, i still remember i always ask you account until you also beh tahan me already...hehee Though you always tease me in class even now if we meet also your pattern all come back again..>< but thank you yaa..for guiding me even in my uni life also you will guide me when i ask you question. Thanks for your patient ear for listen to my nonsense all this while. and the phone cover you give me..purposely pos laju from sabah..XD i seldom use the phone cover actually, i scare it will dirty. Anyway Thank you^^ We long time nvr take selfie ad lurr...


    Lastly, guys.....knowing you guys for several years really make my days awesome. Hopefully our friendship stays long and forever.Happy new Year to all of us. May you guys have a good year ahead. May all the bad things will end exactly in the year of 2014 23:59pm. And all the good things and happy things come together as the year of 2015 start.



    Post a Comment

    .