.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    1st post in 2015
    Friday, January 9, 2015 - {0 Comments}
         My four weeks of holiday is going to end in four days time. Time pass so fast, few days later need to go back to boring place to continue my semester. Anyway can't wait for my semester to start, Had take a break for 4 weeks is time to go back to have a kick start. Results had came out yesterday yet i was back to probation status. Haiz. Why i will fail again.? I was wondering am i suitable with this accounting course or not.? Or i was just like what my ex roomate told me before this i am not suitable for it. Even my parents also said that im seems to be very stress all the time. My mood will be up and down, when going to exam time my mood down and im very stress., headache always. Did i look that way? This kind of question keep come to my mind...what do i really like? what i want to study? my mum also keep asking me this kind of question. the only answer that i can give is I DON'T KNOW, or see first.

           Can't really sleep since yesterday until now. My feeling now was like the 1st time i get termination and my parents ask me to come back nearby housing area to study. But i insist to try for the 2nd time in sg long. i ended up there unhappily and i manage to pass my test for 1 sem. then last sem took 4 sub then probation again because of that particular subject. Everyone is asking me to think properly whether to stop utar or continue. I don't know how many times of probation and termination im going to get in utar if i continue. I don't know how many times of heart attack that im going to get if i continue and i need few weeks to recover back to normal. How many times i have to cry for this.??? Maybe i shouldn't have cry now if i work really hard. So i decided to quit UTAR. But now the question is i don't know what to study.,what i really like? alot of things keep come to my mind. Is really sad to say good bye, but sometimes really no choice i do believe we will meet some other day. I am very emotional type, i scare i will cry again when i see my coursemates next week.


          This semester break, i thought of want to go and work to earn some pocket money but my parents don't let so i only can stay at home and wait for the time to pass. Just went out with friends a few times, then busy with puppies and bring my dogs for walk. Help my mum with the house chores, and watch drama at home. Everyday routine will be eat, movie, bring my dogs go out, feed guinea pigs, and sleep. 


    This year change a lot because everything have to do it alone without a bunch of crazy friends compare to last year January to May. Even, go to Camp also alone though still got others from different campus. This year, i had change course to other University. But don't know what uni only. I have to let go the 2 event that im handling which is Anime Cosplay Game and Asian Culture Trip. Sorry for being irresponsible. Hopefully everything goes well and all the best for your event. Sometimes being alone also a good thing. Don't have to worry or care what others is thinking about you, just do whatever you want. This saturday going to INTI open day to seek for counselor's advise and to find out what course should i enrol in. Hopefully everything goes well in this year. No more tears coming out after all. 

    Post a Comment

    .