.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    1st August 2014
    Friday, August 1, 2014 - {0 Comments}
    So fast, is 1st of august already. Counting from now...1 month to go before my final. Have to start study. No more delay. Stop my vampire diary for 1 month. Dear august, Please be good to me. Everything goes smoothly as i wish. Last month was not really good. Friendship not really good. In 100 friends you make only 10 will spend their time talking nonsense with you, be your listener, share with you their problems. I use to have 1 but now it seems like no more although v just knew last year.

    Sometimes, I just wish to be kid, so that no worries come apart. No doubt..dont have to make any decision. Just say whatever we like. But everything changed as we grown up. Last time you used to be childish, playful, talking nonsense alot...being irritated infront of your parents, friends. But now...every thing v do have to becareful. Think before v talk and take action. Sometimes the results is not like what we want it to be. Sometimes is better to live in your own world..instead of mixing with others...give some time for yourself to think what had you done before this. Just be who ever you wan to be. Dog, is always my best company. They wont scold you..when u need him..just sit beside him and tell whatever you wan to tell. although it will never say a single word to scold you. Is really good to have my 2 dogs with me...n my brownie as well..I would play with them whenever im not in mood.

    lets see how it gonna be in this month of august. :)

    Post a Comment

    .