.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    my new sem until now.
    Sunday, June 22, 2014 - {0 Comments}
    Finally settle my events. Now, can concentrate on my studies ad..:)

    the start of my sem... everything goes not so smoothly. 1st is my academic..make me don't really had mood to carry on. But, i made my choice to go on. Then...went out with my gang of coursemate to Melaka, & Ipoh. It wasn't a good day for me...make me upset for the whole week. Maybe because of my character that make some of them don't talk to me. Well, From today onwards i would not talk so much n do my things more. Then, last week n this week was busy with my utar Ball event. Last min change venue, last min do the sash, last min buy the crown n balloons, look for the crown. window shop so fast, 1st time go 3 floor in timesquare but din buy anything. Just look n go.


    yesterday was my event, really made my day. afternoon went there...put the things in the room n have to be temperary PR..usher ppl go the respective room to change n make up. Was damn busy...walking & going up & down the lift, to the rooms until 3:30 like that. Then, change my cloth...n start the make up n do my hair. i wear my lens since morning until the night..damn tired..>< n the make up that the make up artist did was really thick..>< take a long time to wash. During the event, about 5:30 like that go to respective place to wait. reach there..suddenly change the room...have to wait until 6:30. there was performances n participants around there. But i did a big mistake..i wanted to ask gang of ppl to leave the place but i ask them in an impolite way. Haiizz..Really sorry for the group of participants that i talk to u guys in polite way. Suddenly the VVIP arrive...but i dont know is he>< Haiizz..then the S6 boss suddenly ask y no one inform me VVIP had arrive. Really get frighten. haiizz. Was it my fault? a day before yesterday was rehearsal...go through the whole venuee..>< haiizz but i still get lost inside..haiizz..y my sense of direction so bad. I easily get panic if i saw the unfamiliar place. Get a place to sit...then have to go out again. Haizz.. Met a new friend...committee from Perak campus, Chingkit,=. he is a nice guy to talk with....gave me flower..XD hehee.. I got partner = no partner..cox he was busy for the program stuff..>< thanks for my boss...sylvia for giving me flower n Poor...for inviting me to dance..XD although my leg is pain.

    Post a Comment

    .