.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    Sem Break
    Thursday, May 22, 2014 - {1 Comments}
    See-ing the calender, still got few days left results are out, sem breaks over, need to go back sg long.>< haiiz. Kinda scared..hopefully my results was what i expected. All pass all>< No matter how, i will still go on. Just now i read a book, i learned something..it do mentioned "success is not about dogs eating dogs or only the strong surviving. success is not in the doing, it's in the being. The hard way that nothing in life will be different for you unless you become different."

    My 3 weeks of semester break is almost over. the 1st week of my semester break, i wrote essays everyday n do the stuff that i suppose to do and bath my dogs, prepare my stuff for penang trip with my coursemates. 2nd week..went up to penang. Is an awesome holiday actually. 1st time went to a bar to drink beer or wain..at straits quay, penang. My friends help me order a " Graveyard" for me which is combination of wisky, brandy, vodka, and another 2 types of hard beer. I only drink half of it. the rest my friend drink for me. Im din drunk at all, just that my face turn red. Then, next day go to heritage sites. Unfortunately i not really know how to cycle, so my coursemate, mong, and vicky they sacrifices to bring me around order a 2 sitter bicycle. I feel bad for him actually. So tiring cycle around the heritage site. after that have dinner n went home and rest. My bro asked me to stay over at his house cox wan to talk to me and pass me some supplements. I went to my bro house n help him to clean his house, then only sit down and talk to him after he settle his stuff. The 3rd day went to Queensbay mall then go and eat seafood. Then went up to penang hill. I found the place which full of locks where the couples wrote their names at the lock there n leave it there as a prove. Is a nice view and have fun with them. They also gave me my presents...a bag where they bought from queensbay mall and claire cheat me again as she say she buy for herself. the parents bring us eat dim sum in penang. Anyway..Terrence...i have your mum's word. Don't try to bully me after this...heheee XD Really had great funs with them. Althought i keep let them tease>< haiizz...i sit there quietly also let them say me><

    Blogger Unknown said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    Post a Comment

    .