.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    I am 21st^^
    Sunday, April 13, 2014 - {1 Comments}
    Yeah im 21st already. Feeling like im so old..>< I had got the key^^ After this i have to study very hard for my future. No more play play^^ Thanks to my parents for bringing me to this world.^^ I Love u both. And buy durian cheese cake from sceret recipe. So yummy^^ Please give me some time to prove to u both that i can take care of myself and get good grades.

    Really thanks to my dear..Cheryl that plan a birthday surprise for me though not successful, but still thanks to her for calling me out middle of the night..XD And my house mates wish me exactly at 12am XD. And all my frens that wishes me at facebook, Whatsapp, Messages,Wechat and call me to wish me. All my mangkuk family ( fiona, ALicia, Jeniffer, Joyce, Ann) and My 38 si lai group, and my best buddy though v just know for half a year, we are so close to each other, and my course mates as well that remember my birthday. As long u got wish, it doesn't matter late or early. Got heart can already. I love you guys. If can, Don't always sleep so late yaaa...my dear friends...bad for health o...^^ When u feel tired give yourself a break^^


    To wen heng, Thanks for your phone cover purposely pos laju from sabah to me. Really gam dong^^ hehee. Really like it. Plus is purple colour.


    To My Mangkuk Family, 1st of all thanks for remembering my day^^ i <3 u guys. Is everything okay guys? Really miss the moment v crazy, study together and have fun. I got alot of things wan to share with u guys. Miss u guys lots lehh...haiizz...i will try to make it in our next gathering. All the best for your studies yaa..^^ Evon, thanks for spending time with me yesterday.:) Had great time chit chatting with u. Joyce....Thanks for your earing yaaa...^^ I am going to wear it during my prom.^^ Take care yaa. Dont always sleep so late. Gambateh^^


    To my 38 si lai- Yi wen, Evon, Chui Yee...thanks for remembering my day^^. Now all of us are busy, all have finals, far away from home. Gambateh laa for your studies. See u guys soon in the next gathering^^ V chit chat again^^ hehee. Go Sing K, Cinema, Eat at chocolate house.^^ I wan to go out with u guys again.


    to my dear Elyse...Thanks for spending time with me till the last mins of my day^^. Love u laa XD Can't wait to see you soon. Though v just know each other half months ago. But, V like know each other for many years. Being so close. I miss last time u "tuk" me in class lehh...XD both of us are also April baby. just difference with 9 days. Don't forget our deal yaa^^

    have to back to the place i dont want to until 4 of May only can go home. After this have to focus on my Final already. Study, revision, eat, sleep. everyday the same..

    Blogger xaquinx said...

    Aw!! Tq huey leen!!! I'll re-celebrate with u once I'm back!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    .