.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    another 1 week to end my Year 1 Sem 2
    Saturday, April 26, 2014 - {0 Comments}
    Still got 1 week End my Year 1 Sem 2 Course at UTAR. Argghh..can't wait to finish. In this week, start my final already. The 1st paper was on last wed (23/4) Before sit for this exam, i cried alone in my room. Suddenly think of the things which won't out for my final and yet will change my next sem if i fail.>< I scare if i fail, My parents will scold me like the time i fail my marketing paper. Haiizz..If i fail im going to get terminate>< Shit!!! I can't afford to fail another time. But, cox my Micro midterm i didn't even get half of my course work mark. I scared what i studied for past few days i forgot. When the moment i get my exam paper i feel relieve because is much easier than what i think. But i still make the silly mistake. >< Haizz..Now i turn back to the 1st few weeks in Utar during this year 1 sem 2 start the mood, the emo mee..Infront of my friends just play with my handphone only. Before exam that week my head start to pain already. I just don't know why i will keep on headache..I had enough sleep. did i give too much pressure to myself.?

    Today is my 2nd paper, Quantitative technique I, Argghh...Screww the paper. Cause i did the formula wrongly>< How can i make this such silly mistake, though you had did it for several times..huey leenn>< haiizz no use. After the paper ends, I had lunch with my friends. As they go, they sit at the table while waiting, they also keep on talking about the paper>< Shit...Really can't stop thinking of it. After that i play my phone to release my tension, but i still can't control myself. I cried again>< what happen to you??? Cry for nothing? Cry doesn't change anything. After that reach home, i called my mum to tell her about that. Although i know she try to convince me now. When i get my result, she will try to ask me, Y you will fail? You didn't study for your paper? What about others? did they pass all? All the questions just come out from my mind. T^T After the call, i take the flu medicine n take a nap.

    Terrence...and all gang of coursemate. I'm sorry that i have to FFK you guys. I know is my fault for promising you guys to go but i din manage to turn up. I really need to go n release my stress out, or else im going to get crazy soon. Before the start of another sem after this final. Until now i din manage to find myself away out to release my stress all this while..><

    After i talk to my housemates. I think of if i score well in my another 2 paper i dont have to get terminate. You can do it^^ Try your best no matter what. A failure today, you will have a bright future next day. :) Gambateh kudasai

    Post a Comment

    .