.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    Dilemma-ing
    Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - {0 Comments}
    today consider tuesday already. means i still got about 24 hours more to go for me to study and sit for my final- Management Accounting. Still got alot don't know how to do. Just go through my past year and had only done 1 section.

    Last sunday, a day after my QT test. My parents come all the way to SG long to find me for lunch and talk to me. They asked me to quit UTAR & start a new course in INTI. Take the course i want, they will buy me a car for me to travel to school everyday, the main thing is i have to master my driving skill. They told me that i'm too stress in this course, since the course is too tough for you, maybe you take up marketing, advertising or other subject that you like instead of struggling here. Maybe this semester you will pass, what about the following semester, and the subjects you are taking. If i go home, they will get me a tutor to guide me on my subject. My Mum worried for me the whole night until she can't sleep.>< What should i do???

    After my lunch, i talk to my housemates. Claire told me to accept my parents offer and go for other course, since you are an out-going type, and accounting job is a boring job. It doesn't suit you. And i see you have been stress-ing for 2 sem. This sem you even cried for 2 times. Before Micro and after QT. Follow your own way, Dont always listen to your parents. My another housemates, ask me to go through the course structure that i wan to take. See what do i need to study, and think about it. But i make up my mind so fast. Right after my swimming, i text my mum that i wan to continue 1 more sem. If this kind of stress i can't take it, how am i going to live in my working life. If this time i fail, doesn't mean i will fail for my entire of my life. I can't believe i will say this kind of word.>< During dinner time i was crazy-ing until my frens all can't stand me ad..Huey leen what happen to you? y u will act so silly all the time.???

    today i told my bro..terrence about this. He make me feel like crying lol>< just dunno why, the way he said is true. I don't really know what i actually want to do actually. I hope i didn't make the wrong decision.

    Post a Comment

    .