.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    An early 21st birthday celebration from my family^^
    Saturday, April 5, 2014 - {0 Comments}
    So Fast is almost end of my year 1 sem 2 course, After 2 more weeks then start final ad..>< Today is Saturday already. Tomorrow need to go back to my hostel..argghh boring. Gonna miss my Mum home cook food, Miss my parents, my dogs. Today consider unproductive day to me, cox i only did 1 or 2 question of the MA tutorial and the Micro tutorial 12. After this have to force myself in doing it ad, Since my final is just around the corner. Then watch my english series- Grim season 1 while eating my lunch and chat with my friends. Haiizz. Make a really big mistakes...Few weeks back my course mate order from me the tupperware but i ordered wrongly>< Now don't know can return back the goods or not.>< haiizz And my frens thought of wan to give the presents from the tupperware now cannot give ad because of my clumsy. Huey leen how can u make such a big mistake without checking.

    Just now, my parents bring me and my sis to Main place opposite One City. Main place is from an abandon building but now it changed. Inside is more than what i expected. Just the car park, Have to go few round to search for a parking, and the parking space is small as well. In the building they have 2 floors. Mostly all the restaurant like pasta zanmai, sushi zanmai n bbq plaza are full of people. So, after walk through the whole shopping complex, v move to One City to have our dinner. Hmm, not bad la today dinner with my parents n my sis. My parents asked me what do i want for my 21st birthday? My bro got a parker pen, My elder sis got a new handphone. What about me? hmm..Change a new handphone? Watch? Money? at 1st i wan money but my parents say cannot, cox 21st birthday keep it for memorable. So i choose a new watch. But didn't manage to get a watch yet cox no time><

    Hopefully next year i got a car for me to go to sungai long. So that i dont have to take public transport anymore. But this year i still have to take it. though yesterday take the public transport from KL central to Sunway abit tiring but at least i learn something..which is how to take public transport. Although i complain alot to my fren. Anyway thanks for accompany me. Sorry a..ming jie. Cox dont use to take public transport.

    Post a Comment

    .