.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    Friday, September 13, 2013 - {0 Comments}
    Today the UPU results out already, and yet i still didn't get. Maybe is the fate that i cant get, UTAR Seems like more suitable for me. hope so i can coop with it. :) ALthough i felt abit disappointed that i cant go into local uni. but im glad that some of my frens get to enter. ALL the best to you guys..:) Now need to get ready for my UTAR things. This coming weekend going there to tidy and shift some stuff go there. Feeling excited n fear at the same time cox the location and the people is new to me. I don't know that at all, stay outside with some stranger whom i don't know.

    Today is mid of September already. As im going to leave BAKELS (M) SDN BHD soon, yeahh...although there are some of them i will miss. But somehow i have to carry on with my life..:) All the best guys and see u guys soon. Now start counting down..for me to leavee hehee..XD Yesterday my boss, Mr.Ng called me go in his office n give me motivation course..XD at the same time he ask me again weather i still wan to continue or not...XD Nowadays very buzy in office already, everything come together..and yet i still feel sleepy. why a???

    Post a Comment

    .