.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    another 2 more months
    Sunday, June 30, 2013 - {0 Comments}
    Today is the last day of june already...so fast i already work at Bakels for 6 months..another 2 more months than say bye2 with them alreday. Yesterday went out to Station 1 Cafe for dinner with my dad, mum, n my sis. i order the seafood platter..not really nice actually. just okok only..i order 1 plate of potato plate for my sis..with diff method of cooking potato dish XD Then went out to digital Mall n buy myself a laptop^^

    Oh yeahh...finally i get a new laptop..touch screen somemore^^ n a hard disk..:)) today whole day stay at home..tidy my house..n explore my computer n download dota 2..^^

    Post a Comment

    .