.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    Another 8 hours before turning 21XD
    Thursday, April 10, 2014 - {0 Comments}


    Ya..still got 8 more hours im 21st already. Feel that im getting older. Hmm, Gonna celebrate at sg long, scot pine alone tonight after 12pm with my mask on^^ So lonely lol, since my room mate had went back today.>< Well is okay. :) Huey leen, Big girl already. You had even take a bus to KTM serdang alone, then take KTM to KL central alone without your course mates accompany. I still had my brothers over here, Vicky n terrence. whenever i need them they will be there for me and my few form 6 buddies.

    Thanks to my buddy..Wen Heng for the early birthday present, As what i requested for the present..^^ a new phone cover. next, My course mate for the advance celebrate birthday. hehee thanks for the cake, Mong TY, Huei Yuen, n Yu xian. Lastly thanks for ah jie, Ms Chai^^ for the dinner last night at Nando's. hehee thanks so Much^^ Another 8 hours is my day..^^

    Well, let's make a list for after turning 21: 1) Have to serious in my studies after all, try not to so active in cocuricolum
    2) Think properly before every move i make.
    3) dont cut my hair after this.
    4) Enjoy your single life until i get one.
    5) exercise to keep fit.
    6) Have to try to play less phone, n less facebook.
    7) Improve my English.

    In order to not waste my time doing nothing after watching grim the whole afternoon, need to cook my dinner, n start doing my tutorial. Have to finish at least 2 tutorial today. See ya guys. Stop here.

    Post a Comment

    .