.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    argghhh....
    Sunday, June 30, 2013 - {0 Comments}
    Tomorrow is another new day new month...after next week i can know my UPU results already. Nervous laa...dunno i can get it or not..>< this week either friday or thursday will go out with my colleagues for dinner with supplier. What if i really get to UMS, Sabah...Will i Go or NOT? Or just stay here n go to UTAR at sg. Long, Kajang. ??? Everything have to decide already..Now want to plan to go Sunway Lagoon with my Buddies...Still Finding the Date...Now Jen, n Umiray already stop working...now Joyce will b start busy her office things ad..>< I wan to meet my Klang tuition friends before i enter to uni...I wan to go out with my Buddies..I wan to do alot of things. All this time just spend time working..during weekend stay at home only. Sometimes only hang out with frens..Sooner later on everyone will be very busy already

    Post a Comment

    .