.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    7TH April 2014
    Monday, April 7, 2014 - {0 Comments}
    Today is week 13 already. another 1 more week i am gonna sit for my final. Hmm, yeah time pass damn fast. Well, No matter what i still have to move on. Have to start study starting from today. No more play play yaa..Huey leen.

    today morning i woke up at 6:45 after settle everything, around 7:15 my fren text me that she not going class. I also decided not to go, since if i go class also not really paying attention, since today the lecturer is not teaching also. So, continue my sleep till 8:30. Did some of questions and ate my breakfast then need to go to class. For micro class was the last lecture, then do revision. For MA class doing pass year already..:)

    was wondering should i go back home to celebrate my birthday with my friends this weekend or stay in sungai long to study.??? Since i go back also not really studying also.???

    got to go. time to practice my tutorial.

    Post a Comment

    .