.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    A day trip by using public transport
    Thursday, April 3, 2014 - {0 Comments}

    Is been awhile i din update my blog already. Busy this and that. Finally had time to update before final start(23/4). Need to study for my final already.>< another 2 more weeks to go. OMG. Can't let myself to fail the 2nd time. All the Best, Huey leen. You can do it.

    Today was my mangkuk dai kar jie "joyce" birthday..Aww...miss her so much>< Yesterday night i thought of wan to call her in the middle of the night. but was too tired. So, i text her and bluff her that i am too stress of my study, wanted to talk to her. but i fail to do it when i called her on phone while im at KL central today. Miss her voice. Can't wait to see her. Joyce...hopee you dont mind yaa..heheeeXD

    Today morning after i wash my cloths and hang, finish pack all my stuff then i take bus go KTM. Pheww~ today almost miss the ktm stop. haiizz.. So scary take bus alone to KTM Serdang. I nearly miss the stand to drop at KTM Serdang. Luckily beside me the aunt help me>< Then at KTM serdang wait for 20 mins. then go to KL sentral to meet up my fren, ming jie. then ard 11:30 walk to opposite the bus stop. Then, wait for bus(U63) to come. Then, sit bus all the way to sunway pyramid with my fren. >< I really can't imagine i did this. after reach sunway, thought of wan to buy movie tickets but dont have the movie i wan lol>< so go sing karaoke. Then, go walk around, follow him go buy things. then eat tong pak fu. Then walk again. Carrying the bag n walk in pyramid..>< Wao~ I can't believe i did this. But, if can i wont take public transport to sunway pyramid or anywhere else.

    Yeahhh still got 7 days for my birthday..heheee XD Excited, n scared of being fool by my bunch of course mate in sg long..heheeeXD Put your house come guyss XD.

    Post a Comment

    .