.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    Emo-ing
    Thursday, May 22, 2014 - {1 Comments}
    still got 3 more days before go to back to sg long. Today something happen. There are a dog infront of my friend's house it was still with its leash on. Why the owner simple leave the dog with the leash.>< I told my mum that i wan to look after the dog until the owner come and find him. Hopefully the owner faster come and find him back. Is sad to see the dog lost with it's leash, cox it may let the car bang when it trying to cross the road or what. Make me think of my dog(goldee) it also lost before once but i got him back.


    Today results are out. At 1st i can't log in the portal at all. Even my friend also can't log in for me. Really scared me off>< after i try and try again finally give me go through, But i get was heart breaking news. Utar just sent me a death sentences>< WTF..I get terminated from utar. What i expected to get better grade din get. Haiizz. If i say im not sad, i bluff you. Do you know when how it feels when u feel like wan to cry but the tears din come out.1 of my course mate did tell me that cry is useless. Is true, Cry will not make any changes to what had happen. But it will make me feels better. That's the way i release my tension my stress. If i don't do so i might gone crazy soon. Arrgghh...I din tell my parents about the results at all. I told my coursemates that ask me personally. If i tell, I don't know whats going to happen>< Sometimes i think, am i really good in study.? Do i suitable with this course? But i had put a step in it while i went to utar to apply for my course last year july. I had chosen accouting and yet im not doing good in it. No matter how i will still continue. I had given a 2nd chance to choose, but i choose accounting. After this, do better HL. Don't b lazy anymore, less event. Now, i really had no idea how to write the terminate appeal letter>< Argghh

    sorry My dear little sister, i had scolded u just now for no reason. Im in my bad mood and u find something to argue with me which u can just dump it in the rubbish bin.

    Thanks to my dear coursemates and friends that be with me when i need u guys. Im okay. Dont have to worry. No matter what i will keep go on.

    Blogger Unknown said...

    Leen jie, result doesn't mean everything. Ya, cry doesn't help, but we are human. If sad, just cry it loud. Be strong after this ok. Sit and think about it, your family might angry about this, but you should tell them the truth. Does you really like, really enjoyed things you doing rite now? If yes, just work harder, if no, tell them. You might talent in different thing. Just let yourself relax in this 3 days, after this.. i wanna see a strong leen jie. Spend more time in study, is ok to asked. anything just ask your classmate or lecture. dont feel shy..Shy doesn't help you. Anything sai mui sure be there. I can't by yourside, but i might lend you a ear, nope . lend you my whole time okay. Jia you, with love.

     

    Post a Comment

    .