.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    dilemma-ing
    Saturday, May 24, 2014 - {0 Comments}
    Tomorrow need to go back to the place which i don't feel like going back. Today morning, i had told my parents about my results. I quarreled with my mum because she insist me to change course. Since i study until so suffering y not just change course. But i still insist to stay back in accounting field n try 1 more sem. But my aunt, my roomate, 1 of my close friend also ask me to change course. They ask me to change course because they think that im not suitable for this. What should i do??? My mum ask me to take culinary. I checked the courses...if wan to take need to start all over from diploma>< haiizz What i like i also dont know.??? i Like account, but i dont like theory.

    My dad gave an optional choices, which is if i insist to carry on i must pass all the subject this semester. If not i have to listen to what he arrange for me. What should i do now??? I only had few more hours to make the decisions>< Should i just continue??? or change.??? I am that kind of ppl that easily been carried away. I scared i will fail 1 more time. Sometimes im afraid to make decisions, cox im not sure. What i want in my future? Why i choose accounting in the 1st place??? Why i will fail? is it because of too many events? Handphones? study method wrong???


    is time for me to make up my mind....I should continue or not><

    Post a Comment

    .