.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    Countdown for my birthday^^
    Monday, April 8, 2013 - {0 Comments}
    Today go to work again. Kinda lazy actually. ..but is ok la..my boss on leave today not so buzy la. Whole day do the balance. Check y not equal>< also cannot find. End up till 5pm only I ask my senior how to do>< David ah kor so bad lur..knew I m not going for badminton tomorrow. But still hoping that im going. Cox he still haven sing for me. So heask me to go..then only he sing for me>< haizz..I wanted to go badminton actually. ..but since already promised my mum not going for 1 month...arrghh

    last Friday go neway sing karaoke with my colleagues....though I din sing much. But is ok la. I feel my stomach till full. Enjoy eating oyster, scalope, n of cox my favorite sushi with wasabi. Yummy^^ after that they sing birthday song for me n my ah jie christine. So funny lur. Really laugh none stop. Although the celebration is not for me. But they still sing also. All 5 of them sing for me lur^^ so touched. Going back time I followed uncle gary car home. But I dun really know how to go back. ..haiz. make him turn big round. Sorry ya><

    yeaahh....stiill got 2 more days. Is my day. Which means im no longer a teenager anymore!>< getting old d..hmm >< in other hand..im more mature now. Hehe^^no more little girl^^ Thanks to my buddy. .alex for countdown for me my birthday. Although we just knew each other from camp 1 year ago. K la night. ..to be continued.

    Post a Comment

    .