.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    Saturday, March 16, 2013 - {0 Comments}
    The time pass so fast...still got 1 more day left to take my results only>< OMG...nervous...dis coming monday i told my colleague, kumar..to help me see my result on behalf of me..scared man>< hope is really lucky 18...

    now already mid of mac..n i work at Bakels also about 2 months already..
    1st two month work at office half day, half day at kidnergarden..so din really talk to my colleagues..
    only close with my senior that i work under them. now i found that almost all of them in the office are very friendly n sporting. during my test for my muet..they also got wish me luck, n now my results is coming..they also say the same things. so touch.. >< last wed went badminton with them together with the china boy..Yesterday his last day at Malaysia. he ask to take photo..but i rejected him d..>< regret lur..b4 he leave the office he also wish me luck for monday..i only mention it once..><

    here is the photo with the china guy group pic.

    the middle guy is from china d..last thursday he wearing the same colour same pattern as my shirt...the office ppl all ask me why u wearing the same shirt as his a..except for the colour different only...XD Jen n Joyce...pity me u know...the pink shirt that v 3 buy together d... those office ppl say me n the china boy very match.

    Post a Comment

    .