.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    last day of mac already.
    Sunday, March 31, 2013 - {0 Comments}
    today i go salon straighten my hair...so long..about 3 hours plus..After they apply the treatment n put the hair steamer to make my hair softer..the heat was really killing me man..>< damn pain till i headache..OMG..luckily got candy crush for me to release my pain..what to do..want nice have to suffer the pain. my life at office

    So fast today the last day of mac already..i work at my office also about 3 months. haih...sometimes i think of wan to straight stop my office n go continue my study at utar take accounting. But if i straight go study my parents need to pay for my course fee n expenses. My job at there from my senior- james...is give 1 big box of document and failing, chop the cheque, fax document, call for invoice n check the invoices if not den arrange the document accordingly followed by alphabetical order..if not then tidy up the store. Arrgghh...every time he call me to do sure not good thing d..overall no computer. last friday..he ask me go to the store and tidy..The store like hell man..damn messy..the paper all every where..never follow alphabetical order..i only manage to arrange the files..n fail up 1 PV..after that i stack up all together..no eye see..then he come up n see me..that time was almost lunch time already..n i was about to leave. To me...he like scared i will take over his job like that...what also dun wan teach..just every time ask me do the same things. N almost every time i haven finish doing this then ask me to do that. haihh...thats life..>< luckily my another senior better..at least his job mostly also need to use computer d..no need failing. Somehow..i still prefer study life..no need to suffer. Everyday when start working...i will think of when is lunch time...after lunch...sure feel sleepy...my sweet also finish already..forget to add stock today. then wait for 5:30 go back. That's my life everyday. My colleagues like my siblings...all together i got 4 brothers n 1 sister in the office. But got 1 brother..which is Mr. Tham..he used to watch me make sure i din play with my hp..n not dreaming..or else he sure say me..ask me to concentrate my work..XD but sometimes really nothing to do..so no choices..><

    Now every Wednesday also i will follow them n play badminton. After the badminton i follow david's ah kor car back. paiseh lur..every time also ask him to fetch..>< i dun wan go..they say dis is not an excuse. But my dad only allow me to play badminton with them alternate week only...due to last week yi wen go so i though ask her n chui yee they all to join me play badminton..but actually i can't go for that week. haizz..but this week is their friendly match with our supplier..so they ask me to join them mix double..but my parents dun let me go for dis week...so howw>< i go for this week then the whole month i not going leh...like this also cannot..

    mum. very stress d lol...everyday working...n come home watch tv also let you scold. i knew that i need to improve my english..but just dunno why i din put my effort on it..can give me some time..>< i will start reading already and stop my candy crush. Please..let me go for this time. plus this coming friday i going sing karaoke with them leh...can i go...><

    to my mangkuk family how are u guys...doing good with your job and your life..? miss study life...now everyday working also no time enjoy..everyday..wake up, go work..back work..watch tv..sleep till next day..>< Because of work..make us less meet n less chat><
    joyce...sorry for din spend time help you celebrate your birthday for you..because i go out too many times already..i will spend time to have lunch with you again geh^^
    fiona..how are you a? long time din chat with you on phone n go out shopping with you already lurr..miss that moment.
    alicia..i wan go shopping with u leh...><
    ann...when u free o? everytime call u also not free..><

    yess...my birthday coming already^^ but also din celebrate..that day also got work...arrgghh>< need to say good bye to 19 years old d.><

    Post a Comment

    .