.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    Sunday, February 17, 2013 - {0 Comments}
    is been awhile i din update my blog already. so fast CNY holiday week gonna end soon. need to back to work. My dad, bro and elder sis need to back to their hostel, n work place d..haiz>< gonna miss them again.

    yesterday back to office n work for full day from 8am till 5:30pm. quiet tiring actually. but still okay la. 9 hours only. yesterday working time hav lunch with mangkuk joyce. really long time din see her d. miss her n all my mangkuk family members( alicia, fiona, khee loon, n jeniffer) miss the time v have fun n play together. yesterday 1st day work get ang pau from my boss(Mr. NG) i work at bakels already 1 month d..sometimes quiet bored d cox need to file few stack of papers n label it properly. if not then need to separate it to different supplier. n sometimes find the acc no. n do some recording, n key in journal. yesterday learn new things..do the PV..but i don't know how to do so need to find back my senior previous file to find the procedure of doing it. learn 1 new thing yesterday.

    today morning 11:30am like that i go to winnie house "bai nian" then around 12 something move to chui yi house. Her mum suddenly told me about she n my mum go out n eat..i was so blur that time don't know what she talking about@.@ haiz. forget about it..after that v chat about our life..their college things. den v start to play cards. from..black jet, v go to in between. v play rm1 for each round. the "in between" wan if win den win alot..if lose really need to pay alot. really need to think wisely before take the move. 1st few round quiet "ong" d..XD after that okok only>< then change station..to my house. they come my house n have biscuits..n then around 4 like that v go evon house n continue our game. phew~ really 99...the money v play till rm100+ then slowly less abit then back to 70-80+ till 5:45 evon need to go out d..so the money have to fair n square divide to 4. really felt sorry to chui yi cox she take out the money also quiet many>< nevermind la i will treat you back d. i promise.

    Just now my bro n my sis ask me what course i wan to apply. i told them only want account, other than account others i dun wan. then he give me lots of suggestion as me to think wisely before i take any decision. Actually i still wondering what course i wan to take. i don't wan management, no economic, business quiet bored. accounts n only accounts, or finance also can. think about it la huey leen.

    Post a Comment

    .