.
Kangei in Purplelita Blog! Fun with Purplelita! Add me as friend! Don't use harsh word!
Oke, Yoi kotoba o tsukau! Your IP is: , Don't open my page source!






.



Bello~Im hLeen here. Welcome to my blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading it^^

  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisment
  • Can Ex-links Here
  • <$BlogItemCreate$>


    © 2014 - Skins by Azkiya Kiya Basecode :FarahDini Cute Icons :Pixel
    Thursday, January 3, 2013 - {0 Comments}
    haizz..today early in the morning go n make i/c..so sleepy..>< just stay at home play my game, watch my movie, n do my notes, till the end of the day..OMG..everyday eat sleep only..>< gonna fat soon..

    few days ago which is on the 29 dec..i suppose to hav my KCC gathering n following the next day i hav my library jamuan but end up i cancel everyting just to go for the pd 2 day 1 night trip with my family n cousin's family..the trip still okay laa..reach the apartment at 4 den play card wit my sis n dad till 5pm then v went down for swimming..but they are many malays inside the pool n occupied the whole pool only left a little portion for us to swim..after few round my cousin bros also come down n join us d..it was quiet fun although can't swim much..till 7pm only v go back to appartment..den after change cloth everyting, my parents n my cousin's parents go down n buy food a table of food for us at the pasar malam..^^ damn full..:)) till 1 like tat only i sleep..watch skyfall wit them..huhu..the next day around 1pm only reach home. so tired..XD

    31 dec 2012..the last day of the year..went to sunway for my KCC gathering..although only got 5 of them turn up..but is okay laa..:)) really had fun wit you guys..although the movie v watch not really nice..XD sorry make the wrong movie..thanx liko n jaywin for the popcorn..hehee..after movie still got 1 quarter left so i hole it as v walk for shopping..yeahh^^ manage to help jaywin to choose the cloth for CNY^^ tat day so much promotion..but unfortunely i only bring 80 bucks>< haiz..can't buy much cloth so i din buy..just see only..i manage to buy 1 shirt for my bro..hehe..hope he like it ba>< den after tat around 5:30 i follow david's car back..but i duno the way back..lol so noob laa mee onself house also duno how to back..make david go a big turn wit his gf inside the car..haiz..but i pay for him the toll money..

    here are some photo v took during our gathering..^^






    Post a Comment

    .